Moconti - Web Application Server for Sleep
Moconti is a light-weight application server that lets you create web sites using the Sleep Scripting Language. It supports multiple websites and is very easy to setup.
- Transparently manages state (each user's request is executed in an isolated environment)
- Allows applications to share select data across sessions
- Supports multiple applications / sites
- Serves static content
This code is released under the GNU LGPL.
<html> <head> <title>Hello World!</title> </head> <body> <p><?sleep println("Welcome to the Sleep webserver"); ?></p> <p>I'm running <% `uname -a` %></p> </body> </html>
- This project is maintained.
- This project is used in production.